Save at Walgreens and help support The Vaseline Healing Project. Vaseline has lots of products that can help improve the health of your skin. But did you know that Vaseline is also committed to helping improve the lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies? It is true! The same brand that helps heal your dry skin and keep it protected has also partnered with Direct Relief, a humanitarian aid organization, through The Healing Project.
Save at Walgreens and help support The Vaseline Healing Project:
The Healing Project provides dermatological care, Vaseline Jelly and medical supplies to people in need around the world. And this fall, every purchase of Vaseline at Walgreens could help those affected by poverty and natural disasters care for their skin. It’s more than just Vaseline, it’s medical assistance. Because Vaseline does more than just moisturize, it heals. In fact my dermatologist recommended Vaseline brand to me after I had a mole removed. I immediately drove to the store to purchase it upon his suggestion. It really assisted in the aid of healing my skin. I have used it regularly since then.
Fall is a great time to stock up on your favorite Vaseline products at Walgreens. Not only because every purchase is a donation it is also a great time to save! When you spend $10 on any Vaseline product between 9/25/16 and 10/29/16, you’ll get a coupon for $2 off your next purchase of Well at Walgreens first aid products. This could be the healthiest offer of the season.
Save at Walgreens and help support The Vaseline Healing Project
Spend $10 on any Vaseline products and get a coupon for $2.00 off your next purchase of Well at Walgreens First Aid products. Off your next in-store purchase. Limited quantity while supplies last. Offer expires 12/24/16. Only available on in-store purchases. Limit 1 Register Rewards® coupon per customer per offer. See coupon for terms, restrictions and expiration. If offer has purchase requirement, it must be met in a transaction, before taxes and after discounts, store credit and redemption dollars are applied.
Some of my favorite Vaseline products include:
Vaseline Cocoa Radiant 20.3oz lotion
• Made with pure cocoa butter
• Helps heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow
• Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
• Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
• Best suited for Dry Skin, Dull Skin and Cracked Skin
Vaseline Deep Moisture Tub 7.1oz
• Moisturizes to heal severely dry skin
• Instantly increases skin’s moisture by 250%
• Keeps skin moisturized for 18 hours
• Great for especially dry areas like your hands, elbows, knees, heels, and feet
• Contains healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly
• Rich, smooth formula
• Unscented, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
• Best for Sensitive Skin, Dry Itchy Skin, Dryness associated with eczema
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
• Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
• 100% pure petroleum jelly.
• Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
• Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
• Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
• Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
• Recognized by the National Eczema Association
• Best for Dry Skin, Dry Itchy Skin, Dryness associated with Eczema.
Your lotion or jelly purchase will support Direct relief to deliver Vaseline® Jelly, medical supplies and dermatological care to people affected by poverty or emergencies. Learn more at Vaseline.us/TheHealingProject - right now is a great time to stock up at Walgreens. It is a win/win for sure! Hope you will join me in stockpiling Vaseline products this fall at Walgreens.
Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own.
JANUARY SELF CARE TIPS:
Avocado Hair Mask - I love this all-natural hair mask. It gives a heathy shine to my hair.
Natural Cucumber Face Mask - This feels so refreshing. It is easy to prepare too.
Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub - Hands down my favorite sugar scrub for winter.
Honey Oatmeal Face Mask - I love how soothing this is on skin during the winter.
Avocado & Banana Face Mask - This all-natural face mask feels amazing on your skin.
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!