Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Popcorn Balls give you a sweet and savory taste with each bite you take. I love sea salt and cracked black pepper popcorn and had an idea to make it into a popcorn ball. I am sure glad I did! If you are ever craving something sweet and salty then this is perfect for you. It was super easy to make these using Good Cook Popcorn Ballers.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 12 cups popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 10 oz bag marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp sea salt more if desired
- 3 Tbsp cracked black pepper more if desired
- Put the popcorn in large bowl and set aside.
- In saucepan, heat butter and marshmallows on on low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to marshmallow mixture and mix together.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and mix carefully until popcorn is coated evenly.
- Spray Good Cook Popcorn Shaper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press popcorn into popcorn baller and make shape.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to try these other Dessert recipes:
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Disclosure: We are Good Cook Kitchen Experts. This product was provided to us to create this recipe however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.