- 4 small unpeeled red potatoes, cut into fourths (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons firm butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cut 18×12-inch piece of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. Place potatoes on foil. Cut butter into small pieces; sprinkle over potatoes. Sprinkle with sage, paprika and seasoned salt.
- Fold foil over potatoes so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packet over medium heat 40 to 50 minutes, rotating packet 1/2 turn after about 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Cut large X across top of packet; fold back foil. Sprinkle with chives.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms