This post may contain affiliate links.
Semi-Homemade Cinnamon Crescent Rolls is my middle son’s favorite breakfast recipe! He loves to help make these delicious, gooey rolls. They are so easy to make by using store bought cans of crescent roll dough. I like to stock up on them when they are on sale at the grocery store because my boys love crescent rolls.
To make these scrumptious Semi-Homemade Cinnamon Crescent Rolls you will need a can of crescent roll dough (I like to buy the crescent dough sheet) cinnamon sugar mixture and water. To make the cinnamon sugar mixture, just add together 1/2 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp of cinnamon together. You will roll out the dough sheet and spread sugar mixture all over to the edges. Next you will roll up the dough and once you get to the end, dab your finger in water and press along the edge to seal to together. Slice the dough and place on baking sheet and bake.
Semi-Homemade Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
- 1 can tube of crescent dough sheet
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 block 8 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 4 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over the dough to edges.
- Roll tightly and once to the edge, dab water along edge of dough so it will seal together.
- Slice between 1 and 2 inch thick and space out on baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Blend together cream cheese, powder sugar and milk together to make icing, spread over the warm cinnamon rolls and serve.