Semi-Homemade Cinnamon Crescent Rolls was my solution when I ran out of pre-packaged cinnamon roll but now we like them more! The whole family loves these delicious, gooey rolls. They are so easy to make by using store bought cans of crescent roll dough.
To make these delicious Semi-Homemade Cinnamon Crescent Rolls you will need a can of crescent roll dough (I like to buy the crescent dough sheet) cinnamon sugar mixture and water. To make the cinnamon sugar mixture, just add together ½ cup sugar and 3 tablespoon of cinnamon and mix together. You will roll out the dough sheet and spread sugar mixture all over to the edges. Next, you will roll up the dough and dab your finger in water and press along the edge to seal the end together. Slice the dough and place on baking sheet and bake.
- 1 can tube of crescent dough sheet
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 block 8 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 4 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over the dough to edges.
- Roll tightly and once to the edge, dab water along edge of dough so it will seal together.
- Slice between 1 and 2 inch thick and space out on baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Blend together cream cheese, powder sugar and milk together to make icing, spread over the warm cinnamon rolls and serve.
More Bread Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.