We love Shelley's Pork Chop Dinner. It is easy to prepare and you are done from start to finish in less than 30 minutes! I love that! By marinating the pork chops overnight they will be really tender. You can use Bone-In or Boneless, whichever you prefer. I like to serve it with Broccoli but you could substitute any side dish. We often pick up Steam Fresh for free so I normally choose one of those!
Shelley's Pork Chop Dinner
- 1 pound Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 bottle Lawry's Steak & Chop Marinade
- 1/2 pound Potatoes of your choice
- Olive Oil
- 1 bottle Weber - Chicago Steak Seasoning
- 1 package Steam Fresh Broccoli
- Place port chops in Ziploc Bag with Lawry's Steak and Chop Marinade. I usually marinate the chops overnight.
- Cut Potatoes in Circular slices.
- Pour Olive Oil in to the bottom of the skillet.
- Add Weber-Chicago Steak Seasoning to the skillet and then add potatoes.
- Add Weber-Chicago Steak Seasoning to the top of the potatoes.
- Stir up the potatoes and then cover. Check on them and stir them up every couple minutes. Cook the potatoes until tender or about 15 minutes.
- While you are working on those taters start cooking those chops!! Put them on the grill or in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes or until done.
- After you take the pork chops off the grill heat your SteamFresh Broccoli.
- The Broccoli will be finished by the time you are ready to serve.
- Enjoy this quick and easy meal that is ready in 30 minutes!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.