This post may contain affiliate links.
Shredded Pork Roast with Gravy is a dinner I made using leftover roast from the Crockpot Pork Loin Roast I made earlier in the week. Before I put the roast in containers to store in the fridge I shredded it. My husband and I like meat shredded whether it is beef, pork or chicken.
It is just what we prefer but you don’t have to do it to make this meal. It is very quite simple in how I made this with only needing some brown gravy packets and butter. I served the meal with Buttery Brussels Sprouts and Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes.
Shredded Pork Roast with Gravy
Shredded Pork Roast with Gravy is a dinner I made using leftover roast
- 2 cups Leftover Cooked Pork Loin Roast shredded
- 2 packets brown gravy
- 2 cups water
- 2 T butter
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter and let melt, then add pork.
- Stir occasionally.
- Mix gravy packets with water.
- Once pork is heated, add gravy mix to pan.
- Keep stirring until gravy forms and then turn down to simmer.
- Simmer for a couple minutes, then serve.