Sizzling Chicken & Veggie Skillet is easy to make and the whole family will love it!
Sizzling Chicken & Veggie Skillet
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves 1 lb.
- 1/4 cup Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1 zucchini coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover with lid.
- Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF).
- Transfer to platter; cover to keep warm.
- Add dressing, zucchini and onions to skillet; cook on medium heat 4 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and snow peas; cook 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
- Top chicken with vegetable mixture and cheese.
This is a great busy night recipe. It is so fast and easy to prepare. You can substitute the veggies too!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.