This post may contain affiliate links.
Sizzling Chicken & Veggie Skillet
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves 1 lb.
- 1/4 cup Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1 zucchini coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cover with lid.
Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF).
Transfer to platter; cover to keep warm.
Add dressing, zucchini and onions to skillet; cook on medium heat 4 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes and snow peas; cook 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
Top chicken with vegetable mixture and cheese.
This is a great busy night recipe. It is so fast and easy to prepare. You can substitute the veggies too!
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Recipes By Kraft for the picture and recipe!
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms