Skillet Chili Recipe is a great one pot dish meal! I love making one pot meals because there is only one dirty pot to clean up afterwards. I am actually getting ready to plan out a week of one pot meals that take 30 minutes or less to make for when my kids go back to school. So, the first week of school I will be able to make dinner with such ease.
Now back to this delicious Skillet Chili Recipe that I made last week. Here in Kentucky, we have had a lot of rain and unusual colder weather for July, I am talking 60's. Which has been nice, and I am not complaining at all. But on one of those days, I was really wanting some chili, so I got busy making some in my skillet. I loved how easy it was and that I only had one dish left to clean. Be sure to try this easy chili recipe, you will not be disappointed at all!
Skillet Chili Recipe
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 can 14 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 can 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 can 14.5 ounce kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon season salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, minced onion and garlic powder until ground beef is cooked through.
- Drain the ground beef if needed, then place back in the skillet.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper; mix well and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to simmer and place lid on top.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *You can use less chicken broth if you like your chili thicker or use more if you like it thinner.
More Chili Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.