One Skillet Nachos are so easy to prepare and in less than 30 minutes you will be eating this delicious dinner! I love one dish dinners! This was a really quick and easy dinner too! Ready in only 30 minutes and my entire family loved it! Best of all it is gluten free! I hope you enjoy this quick dinner recipe that is so easy to make!
I started off my using a Zatarains box of Jambalaya and created a skillet nacho dinner that everyone loved. It was really filling too and affordable! I picked up my ground beef on sale and stretched the meal with black beans. A great source of fiber too!
One Skillet Nachos are so easy to prepare and in less than 30 minutes you will be eating this delicious dinner!
- 1 box Zatarains Jambalaya
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 can Black Beans drained
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP fresh cilantro - optional
- Serve with sour cream shredded cheese, salsa and tortilla chips
- Cook and drain ground beef
- Add 1 box of Zatarains Jambalya
- cups water
- can of RoTel tomatoes (do not drain)
- TBSP Olive Oil
- tsp taco seasoning
- Heat on high to boil and simmer until cooked through (25 minutes)
- Add drained black beans and heat through
- Add 2 TBSP fresh Cilantro and 1/2 tsp salt
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa,
Disclaimer: I am a Good Cook Kitchen Expert and received tools to use to prepare this recipe however all opinions are 100% my own.
Recipes You May Enjoy: