Smoked Turkey Cranberry-Orange Rollups are the tastiest appetizer and so festive for the holidays. I love the combination of the flavors.
If you are hosting a holiday tea or brunch Smoked Turkey Cranberry-Orange Rollups are certain to be a huge hit on your menu plan. You could use leftover fresh smoked turkey and cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving too!
This recipe comes from my Mom. It is one that everyone enjoys and it can easily be made gluten free on a gluten free tortilla. In a small bowl, combine whole cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and freshly grated orange zest. Allow the flavors to meld together by waiting at least an hour before serving. Spread mixture on the tortilla when you are ready to make and add turkey and lettuce on top. Roll up and slice into 1 inch servings.
This is the perfect appetizer for a holiday tea or party. Simply make the night before and store in an airtight container and then serve. I hope you enjoy this Smoked Turkey and Cranberry-Orange Spirals recipe. It is one of our favorites for Thanksgiving leftovers.
Smoked Turkey and Cranberry-Orange Spirals
- ½ cup prepared whole cranberry sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- ½ pound thinly slices deli smoked turkey
- 20 whole spinach tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine whole cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and freshly grated orange zest.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture at least one hour for flavors to blend.
- Spread mixture on tortillas
- Use a sharp serrated knife slice into spirals.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.