I am a sucker for the taste of S’mores no matter how they are put together, and equally crazy about anything in a cute little mason jars. So it feels only natural to combine the two into a delicious S’more Brownie Trifle using items that are probably already in your pantry.
Make a Wednesday feel like a special Sunday dinner when you serve this pretty layered dessert after and your kids will think your super mom even though its pretty simple to put together. These would also be a great dessert for a camping themed birthday party or baby shower- you don’t even need a campfire to get these done!
S’more Brownie Trifle
S’more Brownie Trifle Recipe is so fun to serve in individual Mason Jars
- 1 box brownie mix - can be gluten free
- Ingredients for box mix- usually oil water, and eggs
- marshmallow fluff
- graham crackers
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Cool and cut into 1”x1” squares.
- Crumble 1-2 brownie squares into the bottom of pint jar.
- Drizzle marshmallow fluff over top of brownies.
- Crumble ½ sheet of graham crackers over fluff.
- Repeat steps until jar is full.
- Top with a graham cracker.
You can mix up and personalize your jars by using mini marshmallows, milk or white chocolate chips, or even broken candy bars like – Hershey bars, Butterfingers, Reese’s cups, or Snickers to make a unique treat. Really you can’t go wrong with any combination! S’more Brownie Trifle Recipe is so fun to serve in individual Mason Jars