Smore’s plus cookies…I think I have said enough. I think we all know that this combination is going to be a “winner winner chicken dinner!” It really was, is, errr so the kids told me. Because s’mores are totally a kid thing.. right? Not in this house! Especially with gooey chocolate and golden toasted marshmallows on top calling my husbands name.
Now you can buy a box of graham cracker crumbs to use in place of some of the flour but since my pantry always has a box of graham crackers in it I usually make my own. Give these yummy cookies a try next time your sweet tooth is demanding to be satisfied.
These S’mores Cookies are the perfect camping treat or even better for indoor camping fun when you don’t want to or can’t have a fire! We hope you enjoy them as much as our kids did! The kids will love making them with you too!
S'more cookies are easy to make and taste delicious!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 10 graham crackers (or 1 cup)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- To make graham cracker crumbs, break large pieces of graham crackers into a blender, food processor or coffee grinder and blend- i puree mine into a powder so it is a flour consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a stand or hand mixer combine butter and sugars until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to mixer a little bit at a time until just combined.
- Using a spatula fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with additional chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are toasted golden brown.
If you are looking for a no bake version check out!