Smores Pops are perfect to make when you are stuck indoors for the winter. My boys love making s'mores when we go camping during the summer so they were super excited when I made these scrumptious S'more Pops for them.
They are so easy to make. Just like when you make s'mores over the campfire with marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers that is all you need to make these delicious Smores Pops. You could easily make these when you are planning a frugal camping trip too!
This Smores Pops is the perfect treat for a rainy day and when you want to have a camp fire but can't.
How much chocolate you use depends on how many Smores Pops you are making. These Smores Pops are perfect to make for a party as well. They hold up well wrapped in cling wrap with a ribbon on it.
- large marshmallows
- chocolate pieces for melting
- graham crackers
- cake pop sticks
- Place 4 graham crackers into a ziploc bag and crush them up.
- Once crushed place them onto a plate.
- Place chocolate pieces into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and place back in microwave for 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Take cake pop stick and dip into chocolate and insert into marshmallow, set to the side to harden as you work on the other marshmallows.
- Next step take marshmallow on the stick and spoon chocolate over the marshmallow.
- Next sprinkle crumbled graham crackers on it.
- Place Smores Pop into cake pop stand to harden and dry.
- Once harden then it is ready to enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other Dessert recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.