This post may contain affiliate links.
Southwestern Chicken & Cornbread Salad is southern comfort in a bowl. This salad sounds amazing! I love cornbread and salad and I never thought of putting it together!
Southwestern Chicken & Cornbread Salad
- 6 cornbread muffins very dry, coarsely crumbled, divided
- 1 can 2¼ ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can 16 ounces pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can 11 ounces whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Spicy Ranch Dressing divided
- 1 cup diced bell pepper assorted colors
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomatoes about 2 medium
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In large, clear salad bowl or trifle dish, layer half of the cornbread, followed by next three ingredients.
Top with ½ cup of the dressing.
Layer next four ingredients, remaining cornbread, and remaining dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Thanks Hidden Valley!
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms