Sparkler Kabobs are a fun and easy treat to make for 4th of July! Kids of all ages will love enjoying these. Perfect to make ahead of time and take to a cook out or party.
A tip for the putting the brownies on the sticks easier is to put them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before putting on the stick. Getting them cold will cause them to become harder and therefore making them easier to put on the sticks.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- strawberries cleaned
- blueberries cleaned (I didn't have any to put on mine)
- brownie broke into square bite size pieces
- Take each stick and alternate putting a strawberry, blueberry, brownie piece and marshmallow on it.
- Keep putting pieces on until the stick is full.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Be sure to check out these other 4th of July recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.