This post may contain affiliate links.
These Spicy Bean “Quesadillas” are so easy to make and perfect for parties or even lunch. Using Triscuits instead of a flour tortilla these are perfect for on the go.
Spicy Bean Quesadillas
- 2 oz Kraft 2% Milk Cheddar Cheese
- 24 Triscuit Crackers
- 1/4 cup Taco Bell Home Originals Refried Beans
- 1/4 cup Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'N Chunky Medium Salsa
- CUT cheese into 6 slices; cut each slice crosswise in half. Top 12 crackers with beans, cheese, and salsa. Cover with remaining crackers to make 12 sandwiches.
- PLACE 6 cracker sandwiches on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec or until cheese is melted.
Thanks Kraft Foods
Check out these Recipes:
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms