This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip is amazing! My Mother-in-Law, Brenda Hice made it for us to munch on during the TN game this past weekend and it is so creamy and delicious! The secret ingredient is the Alfredo sauce! Best of all this is a great low carb appetizer. Instead of using tortilla chips simple use some fresh veggies!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 - 14 oz artichoke hearts drain and chop but keep chunky
- 1 - 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach thaw and re-chop
- 1 - 10 oz jar of prepared Alfredo sauce we used Bertolli
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
Put in a 9 inch pie pan and sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until it starts to brown.
Serve with Frito's
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: