Here is a great way to add some cheer to your kid's breakfast. My boys just love when they are surprised to see Sprinkle Pancakes instead of just plain pancakes. It seems to make the day start even better 🙂 As I like to always say you can never have too many sprinkles!
Sprinkle Pancakes are the perfect way to celebrate special occasions or good to enjoy any day of the week.
- Pancake batter prepared (I prefer Hungary Jack)
- 1/2 cup sprinkles more or less depending on how much you are making
- Add sprinkles to pancake batter.
- Prepare pancakes according to your package directions.
- Serve with syrup or whipped cream.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.