This post may contain affiliate links.
Gift Giving from your Stockpile is a great way to save money! Whenever I create a gift idea from my stockpile the recipient is always THRILLED! Why? Because I am gifting really useful items! That always makes the person receiving it happy. I am happy because I am not spending a lot of money out of my budget!
Last week I wrote about Inexpensive Teacher Gift Ideas and our reader Sabine sent us this picture and that she took my advice about using things from your stockpile for a teacher gift. She wanted wanted to share what her daughter’s 4th grade teacher will be getting this year. It cost her nothing out of pocket because she had everything in her house, including the basket! What a great gift idea and very useful! I know the teacher will love it too!
I love this great stockpile gift idea Sabine and I am glad we could help! This is what I was hoping for 🙂
Did you gift give from your stockpile this year? If you have a creative idea please send it to us!
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile