Stockpile Sausage and Potatoes is a quick fix dinner. Sure to please a crowd! This is an affordable recipe and great when you are on a budget. Be sure to give this combination a try.
Stockpile Sausage and Potatoes
Sausage and Potatoes is a quick fix dinner. Sure to please a crowd!
- 1 package Hillshire Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 1 bag diced potatoes
- 1 whole yellow pepper diced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices.
- In large bowl combine sausage, potatoes, yellow pepper, garlic, onion powder, black pepper and olive oil.
- Toss ingredients until coated with oil.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour bowl into skillet and cook for 7-9 minutes, stirring often.