Strawberry-Banana Crepes are perfect for a healthy breakfast or brunch! I love how easy this recipe is. Plus you can fill it with any type of fruit so it they are good for you too! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. This recipe can easily be gluten free too if you use a gluten free Bisquick Mix. My family loves to enjoy these for breakfast and also for dessert. They make for a light and delicious dessert option. Sometimes I add a little nutella too.
Be sure to give these a try! You will be so happy that you did!
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 whole bananas sliced
- 1 pint 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced, or 1 box (10 oz) frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts - optional
- In small bowl, stir all crepe ingredients until blended. Grease 6- or 7-inch skillet with shortening or cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown. Gently loosen edge with metal spatula; turn and cook other side until golden brown. Stack crepes as you remove them from skillet, placing waxed paper between each. Keep crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Spoon about 3 tablespoons whipped cream down center of each crepe; top with 4 or 5 banana slices. Roll up; top each crepe with whipped cream, strawberries and walnuts.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.