Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies are so yummy and made with fresh strawberries! My friend Christina recently made these and were gone within minutes. She has a house full of seven boys and they all couldn’t keep their hands off of them.
So if you love cream cheese and strawberries then this is a must do recipe for you! I know my hubby wants me to make them this weekend so he can give them a try. Which I think I will do because I have all of the ingredients in my kitchen. I may also try a substitution of blueberries instead of the strawberries in the future. Be sure to give Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies a try, you will not be disappointed in this dessert recipe.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 1/4 all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 to 2 Tbsp flour
- 5 oz white chocolate chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Pour lemon juice over strawberries, drain after a few minutes.
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking powder in small bowl, set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add in flour mixture; combine well.
- Stir in white chocolate pieces.
- Sprinkle strawberries with 1-2 Tablespoons of flour; toss gently then add into batter.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto pan; set in fridge for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes util edges are golden brown.
- Cool on racks then serve!
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.