Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies are so yummy and made with fresh strawberries! My friend Christina recently made these and they were gone within minutes. She has seven boys and they all couldn't keep their hands off of them. Can you imagine 7 boys??? OH MY!
So, if you love cream cheese and strawberries this is the recipe for you! I know my hubby wants me to make them this weekend so he can give them a try. I may also try a substitution of blueberries instead of the strawberries in the future. Be sure to give Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies a try, you will not be disappointed in this dessert recipe.
- 1 ¼ all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoon flour
- 5 oz white chocolate chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Pour lemon juice over strawberries, drain after a few minutes.
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking powder in small bowl, set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add in flour mixture; combine well.
- Stir in white chocolate pieces.
- Sprinkle strawberries with 1-2 Tablespoons of flour; toss gently then add into batter.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto pan; set in fridge for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes util edges are golden brown.
- Cool on racks then serve!
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.