Strawberry Lemonade Muffins are perfect for a Summer breakfast. I love using fresh fruit and I picked up lemonade on sale so the combination of this together says stockpile recipe! This is a unique recipe but one that everyone loves. I always get asked for the recipe when I serve these muffins to guests. The perfect way to start your day is with Strawberry Lemonade Muffins. They are delicious!
Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray muffin pan or use paper liners
- In small bowl, combine vanilla, oil, milk, lemonade and egg. Beat lightly.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Toss in strawberries and stir to coat with flour mixture.
- Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
- Fill muffin cups and bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until tops bounce from touch and golden brown.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: