I love this Strawberry Shortcake Roll Trifle. It is so light for summer! It would make a great recipe for any picnic or cookout! A tip is to fill a larger bowl with ice and then set your serving bowl in it. It will keep it cool while serving.
This is an easy shortcut recipe! Simply using Little Debbie’s this makes this semi-homemade dessert easy to prep!
Strawberry Shortcake Roll Trifle
This is an easy shortcut recipe! Simply using Little Debbie's this makes this semi-homemade dessert easy to prep!
- 6 Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
- 2 5.9 Oz. Pkgs. Banana Pudding*
- Fresh Strawberries
- Place carton of cakes in freezer for one hour. Freezing the cakes makes them easier to slice.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package. Cover and chill.
- After cakes have had time to freeze, slice them into 1/2" pieces. Place a layer of cakes in bottom of clear serving bowl. Top with half of the pudding. Repeat. Arrange remaining pieces of cake on top and garnish with sliced strawberries.
- *Vanilla Pudding May Also Be Used
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.