Sweet and Salty Cookies will satisfy a cookie craving in just one bite. My boys couldn't wait to try these and were pulling them off the cooling rack 🙂 I must admit I did too! These cookies have pretzels, caramel and chocolate in the them. They are so good you won't be able to eat just one!
Sweet and Salty Cookies are the perfect combination when you can't decide if you want something sweet or salty to snack on! Its it the best of both worlds.
Sweet and Salty Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt optional
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 12-oz. pkg. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup caramels cut up in bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cup small pretzel twists broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels, caramels and pretzel pieces.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Be sure to check out these other Dessert recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.