Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs is a great dish that sure to be the hit of every BBQ. l love that I always have all of the ingredients in my stockpile too!
Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks 1-1/2 inch
- 1 each red and green pepper cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- THREAD chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
- MIX barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
- GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.