Tater Tot Casserole is a recipe from my wonderful Father in Law. He made this for my boys when he was watching them and ever since then they have been asking me to make it. So I added it to our menu and let them help me prep it for dinner. It was so much fun to prepare and cook this with their help!
With only 5 ingredients in this Tater Tot Casserole your family will love the taste and you will love how easy it is to prepare! It is an easy recipe when you are on a budget. Best of all it is a complete meal which makes it great for busy nights.
The Tater Tot meal was YUMMY and I love that it is a one dish meal ready in only 30 minutes!
Tater Tot Casserole
With only 5 ingredients in this Tater Tot Casserole your family will love the taste and you will love how easy it is to prepare!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can Cream of Celery
- 1 Tater Tot bag 16oz
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat skillet to med-high heat and cook ground beef until done.
- Drain beef.
- Put beef in 2qt baking dish.
- Drain can of green beans and discard liquid.
- Place green beans over ground beef.
- Grate onion over green beans.
- Next pour Cream of Celery can over everything.
- Arrange tater tots on top.
- Put in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.