I love this cute idea for back to school. Children often have a hard time transitioning from summer to school and this is a great Welcome Bag. Peyton's teacher gave him this when he started 3rd grade and I wanted to share it with you. It is great for teachers to make or for a Room Mom. You could even make them just for your child to open on the night before school starts.
Teacher Back To School Welcome Bag for Students
- Welcome to Room 215 replace with your room number
- I am so glad that you're here!
- I made you a little goodie bag to help kick off the year.
- The eraser is to remind you that it is ok to mistakes.
- We'll work and learn together
- No matter what it takes.
- The bookmark is to show you
- You always have a place.
- If you ever feel a little lost
- We'll help you find your space.
- The smarties are to remind you of how smart I think you are.
- Work hard and do your best.
- Remember to aim far!
- The pencil represents all the work that we will do.
- It may seem a little tough at first
- But we'll have tons of fun too!
- The Jolly Rancher is to keep you laughing
- as with hard work comes lots of fun.
- Remember to always keep smiling
- and in the end we'll all have won.
- The starburst is to show you that in my eyes you are a STAR.
- Do your best try your hardest and stay just the way you are!
- The glow stick represents the bright future that you have ahead!
- In a colorful bag place a jolly rancher, pencil, eraser, smarties, glow stick and book mark into the bag with this note.
We hope these posts and ideas help with your Back To School transition. With planning for lunches, breakfasts on the go and back to school shopping we hope these tips and tricks help you save money and time!
Tips for packing hot lunches (heating a thermos video)