Tex Mex Roll Ups are an easy dinner! They are very good served with a Fiesta Corn or Sante Fe Rice! I love one dish dinners that are easy to prepare and perfect for busy weeknights. This is a family favorite at my house. My boys loved the flavor and so did my husband. We hope you enjoy this one dish dinner as much as we did!
Tex Mex Roll Ups
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped red peppers (about 2 medium)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese divided
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup Spicy Ranch Dressing or or Ranch/Salsa mix
- Brown Meat and drain
- Stir in peppers and chili powder
- Cook 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp
Stir occasionally and then remove from heat
- Stir in Sour cream and 1/4 of the cheddar cheese
Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture onto each tortilla
- Roll up and arrange in 13x9 inch baking pan
Drizzle with dressing or dressing mixture and top with the remaining cheese
Broil 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted
This recipe can be very low fat if ingredients are converted to low fat products.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.