This Swiss Chalet Club is an easy busy weeknight go to meal. We love to use Ciabatta rolls for this sandwich. I hope you enjoy this quick dish! Swiss Chalet Club is the perfect sandwich for lunch and hearty enough for dinner!
Swiss Chalet Club
Swiss Chalet Club is the perfect sandwich for lunch and hearty enough for dinner!
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 ciabatta sandwich roll split
- 1 cup torn salad greens
- 1 package KRAFT Deli Fresh 2% Milk Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese Slice
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast
- 2 slices heirloom tomatoes
- 1 slice OSCAR MAYER Bacon cooked
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- It is simple to make: Just stack all the ingredients however you want!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.