I love this Three Cheese Italian Sausage Potato Delight. I really wanted to create a dish that would be Gluten Free for those with Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance to enjoy. In addition I like to cook meals that my husband also enjoys that are also Gluten Free for me and this recipe fits the bill. Hope you enjoy! This is really filling and I love the combination of peppers and potatoes with the sausage.
Three Cheese Italian Sausage Potato Delight is a simple one dish recipe that is hearty and the whole family will like. Enjoy this dish with a nice salad! It is sure to make everyone happy at your dinner table.
Three Cheese Italian Sausage Potato Delight
- 3 whole baking potatoes
- ¼ cup light olive oil or butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 package Three Cheese Italian Style Smoked Sausage
- Boil Potatoes with skin on, remove skin and chop into large pieces. This is a huge time saver!
- In a skillet heat 1 TBSP olive oil on medium heat. Add onions and green peppers and sauté. Add potatoes and rest of the oil and brown potatoes. Add sliced up three cheese Italian style smoked sausage and heat thoroughly.
- Enjoy this dish with a nice salad! It is sure to make everyone happy at your dinner table.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: