This post may contain affiliate links.
The Holiday season is upon us and often times it is easy to overeat and gain wait during this holiday season. I wanted to share a few tips with you for eating healthy this year so you don’t find it difficult to zip your pants come December 26th.
1. Watch your calories – if you know you are going to be dining out or attending a party eat light prior to the event.
2. Drink plenty of water and eat a salad or raw veggies before going to a holiday party or event.
3. Take a healthy snack to share with other to holiday parties and events. A great choice is Wholly Guacamole and Tortilla Chips.
4. When planning your holiday dinner menu be sure to include lighter options.
5. Skip the bread basket, appetizers and desserts! By eliminating these “high calorie” and “high glycemic index foods” you will find it a great way to cut back without cutting back on the main course.
What tips do you have for eating healthy this Holiday Season???