Here are some Tips for saving BIG on back-to-school shopping. Can you believe back-to-school season is already upon us? It is HARD for me to believe! I feel like our summer just started but now it is time to wind down and start thinking about back-to-school shopping and more! There is still time to squeeze in a little more fun for the kids and last-minute trips however before the school bell rings, Sears kicks off back-to-school season with some seriously great deals and new offerings to ensure a smooth transition from summer vacation to the classroom.
Tips for saving BIG on back-to-school shopping:
To help kids and parents get ready for the upcoming school year, Sears has launched two new private label apparel lines R1893 jeans for women and Roebuck & Co. and we decided to head to our local Sears to check them out! We were thrilled at not only the price but also the fit and quality. My niece is here spending the summer with me, and I decided to treat her for a little back to school shopping!
We loaded up and headed to our local Sears to check out what was in stock for back-to-school and while we were there, we played a fun in-store interactive game via the Sears app! The kids LOVED it! It passed the time for my son and his friend while my niece and I did some shopping. The boys were thrilled that the game was themed around The Secret Life of Pets.
I was pumped because Sears has some awesome deals for back-to-school! With new jeans regularly high on back-to-school shopping lists, Sears was inspired to expand its popular Roebuck & Co. line to boys and girls. Previously only available for men, the new Roebuck & Co. line includes denim, plus khaki cargo pants, long-sleeve tops and hoodies for boys, and leggings, tops and jackets for girls. Sears also introduced R1893 – a diverse women’s denim collection that features six fits and 52 washes. We were really impressed with the quality and the price!
- The collection features six fits – hi-rise jeggings, girlfriend, boot, skinny, jegging, and skinny flare – with higher cotton content and fits with varying stretch, making the jeans feel buttery, yet durable, and holding in the right places
- Sizes are 2-18 and range in price from $39-$49
- Roebuck & Co.
- This brand plays to Sears’ heritage and focuses on quality and value
- The boy's line has a classic collegiate feel, with tints of color and dry processing to give it a vintage look
- The line comes in two fits – straight and slim straight, each in four washes – three denim washes and black
- Sizes are 8-20 for boys
- The girls line conveys a bohemian, free-spirited attitude and features three fits - jegging, legging jean, and boot cut, with stretch in each
- The jegging comes in six washes, including black, grey, and two fashion colors (pink and turquoise); legging jeans have an elastic waistband and come in four washes/colors; and boot cut comes in two indigo washes
- Sizes are 7-16 for girls
- Plus, and husky sizing available, ranging in price from $24-$32 for both lines
Best of all you will be able to keep the kids entertained while you shop:
To help make the back-to-school shopping experience easier on parents with children in tow, Sears has launched a new interactive in-store game via the Sears app featuring characters from the blockbuster hit The Secret Life of Pets.
To play “Find Max”:
- Text “FINDMAX” to 73277 to download or update the Sears app. and launch app in-store
- Look for clues throughout the store and scan all three QR codes to reveal Max’s secret location.
- Following participation, shoppers will unlock opportunities to enter sweepstakes, earn instant Shop Your Way points and more.
While you are shopping be sure to check out other back-to-school deals – check the latest deals on www.sears.com/backtoschool
- Take 40% off Dockers Uniforms for Kids with items starting at just $12
- Take up to 50% off back-to-school fashions for juniors like the Bongo Junior's Mock Neck Crop Top on sale for $9.99; reg. priced at $24.00 PLUS take an extra 20% off with the use of an in-store and online apparel coupon when you spend $50 or more
- Save 50% on Roebuck & Co. Fashion Tops for girls 7-16 on sale for $9.99; reg. priced at $19.99
- All men’s jeans on sale –
- Save on Roebuck & Co. Young Men's Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans on sale for $17.99; reg. priced at $39.00
- Save on Lee® Men's Modern Series Straight Fit Jeans on sale for $32.99; reg. priced at $42
- All family athletic shoes on sale – Reebok Adult Athletic Shoes on sale for $39.99-$69.99; reg. priced at $49.99-$79.99
- Save on backpacks for the new school year on sale for $21.99 -$48; reg. priced at $38-$60
UPDATE: Giveaway is CLOSED
The Winner Is: Julie W.
To celebrate we have a $100 Sears Gift Card Giveaway for (1) lucky Stockpiling Moms reader. The giveaway ends on 8/24/16 at 9 am ET.
Tell us what is on your back-to-school shopping list this year.
Make as many comments as you want as long as they are about Sears or back-to-school.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.