Tiramisu Mousse Cheesecake is a light and sweet dessert that is a perfect ending for any meal! I think it makes the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day. There is no need for Lady Fingers in this version. You can simply use Nilla Waffers instead.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Tiramisu Mousse Cheesecake
Tiramisu Mousse Cheesecake is simply to make and perfect for Valentine's Day!
- 40 NILLA Wafers finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- 4 pkg. 8 oz. each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp. brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee cooled, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 pkg. 3.4 oz. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping divided
- 1/2 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate coarsely grated
- 16 fresh raspberries about 1/2 cup
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT 3 pkg. cream cheese, sugar and 1 Tbsp. coffee in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- BEAT remaining cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Add milk and remaining coffee; mix well. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Spread over cheesecake; sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- GARNISH with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries just before serving.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.