To Die For Crock Pot Roast is an amazing recipe that I found online I am so happy I made it. My family is also very happy I made this delicious roast. I followed the recipe exactly as it is, but I did add cornstarch and water at the end to make a gravy with the wonderful juices that the roast and seasonings made. It was a great addition to the original recipe.
Start with a roast, water and packets of brown gravy mix, dried Italian salad dressing mix and ranch dressing mix. Place the beef roast in the crock pot. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. Pour the water around the roast. Cook on low for 7-9 hours. Remove roast from the slow cooker. In a small bowl mix 1 tbsp cornstarch and ¼ cup water. Slowly pour into the crockpot and stir. Turn on high and place lid on for 15 minutes. Stir gravy and serve over roast.
That is all you need for this easy slow cooker roast recipe! I served To Die For Crock Pot Roast with Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! It is soon to become a family favorite once you give it a try.
- 1 4-5 lb beef roast
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 packet dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup water
- Place beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Pour the water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Remove roast from the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix 1 tbsp cornstarch and ¼ cup water.
- Slowly pour into the crockpot and stir.
- Turn on high and place lid on for 15 minutes.
- Stir gravy and serve over roast.
Popular Crockpot Recipes
SIDE DISH RECIPES:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.