Tortellini Soup is such a quick and easy soup to prepare any day or night of the week. It is cooked and ready in 10 minutes! My husband loves this soup and always has seconds. If you like the carrots shaped as hearts see how to make heart shaped carrots which make it perfect for Valentines Day! This quick and easy Tortellini soup is ready in just 10 minutes! Those heart carrots though.
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 package fresh cheese tortellini 20 oz
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 2 large carrots diced
- dash pepper optional
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese optional
- Pour chicken broth into pot.
- Get broth to a rolling boil and add tortellini, celery and carrots.
- Get broth back to a soft rolling boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Serve into bowls, add pepper and Parmesan cheese if desired.
Valentine's Day posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.