Triple Berry Brownie is a perfect recipe for July 4th or Memorial Day. My family loves brownies and adding the fruit with creme cheese looks like a great combination! Triple Berry Brownie is the perfect dessert idea for summer! I mean when you have a brownie as a pizza that is always good!
Triple Berry Brownie Pizza
Triple Berry Brownie Pizza is the perfect dessert idea for summer! I mean when you have a brownie as a pizza that is always good!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- Water vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 1/3 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 350° F (325° F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom only of 12-inch pizza pan. Make brownies as directed. Spread in pan.
- Bake 20 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped topping; spread on brownie. Arrange berries over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour. Store covered in refrigerator.
- You can use low fat Cream Cheese
Other Brownie Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.