Tuna and Cucumbers is as simple as the name says. All you need is tuna and sliced cucumbers to make this refreshing Paleo, Low Carb, Keto Friendly, Gluten Free lunch or afternoon snack! I have been trying to eat healthier and this is one lunch I love to enjoy over and over again. I can make it in less than three minutes and even take it on the go with me in the car.
Just simple slice your cucumbers and add a little salt and pepper is desired and place in a bowl. Next open a pouch of tuna or a can and add right on top. If you want you can even squeeze a little lemon juice on top of the tuna. Next time you are in a time crunch or want something refreshing and delicious for lunch be sure to try Tuna and Cucumbers!
Tuna and Cucumbers are perfect for summer and nice low carb lunch.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 4 Points
- 1/2 cucumber sliced and cut in half
- 1 tuna pouch or can drained
- salt and pepper to season if desired
- lemon juice to season if desired
- Place cucumber pieces in bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place tuna on top of cucumbers.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on top if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Clean Eating Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.