This is my Moms Tuna Salad Recipe. I love it and asked her to share it with you! Enjoy!
Tuna Salad Recipe
This Tuna Salad Recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious.
- 1 can 12 oz, solid white albacore tuna in water drained well and flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 5 large hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise not low fat
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle juice
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate, add more mayonnaise, if needed.
- Stir before serving.
- Spread on bread to make sandwiches, or serve with crackers.
Some people add finely chopped celery and/or onion.