Don’t have bread for your sandwich? No worries! Simply improvise with a waffle! How crazy does that sound? Not too crazy once it hits your lips. Around here we are go, go, go and often times we rely on sandwiches to eat when we are busy. Sometimes we don’t have fresh bread or don’t want to wait for a loaf of bread to defrost. This is how the Turkey Avocado Waffle Taco was created!
This is a super easy recipe to make and best of all it is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! In fact we are addicted to how easy it is to make waffle tacos at our house! This is the perfect meal on the go.
Best of all this recipe took me less than 10 minutes to prepare from start to finish and that is so important to me as a busy working Mom. I hope you all enjoy this Turkey Avocado Waffle Taco as much as my hubby did! I love this new twist on the traditional waffle and the traditional taco night!
Turkey Avocado Waffle Taco
- 1 Box Eggo Waffles
- Turkey Breast
- Dijon Mustard
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Optional
- Toast your waffles according to the directions
- Add 2 TBSP shredded cheddar cheese
- Peel and Slice avocado
- Slightly bend your waffle like a taco
- Roll up a slice of avocado in your turkey and add two slices to your waffle
- Add Dijon Mustard on top
- Add Shredded Cheese and Bacon on top
- optional - other condiments you enjoy