We love Turkey Burritos! Stretching your recipe with black beans is a great way to save money! I love using ground turkey too instead of beef to because it saves me some calories. Ground chicken or bison could also be used in this recipe.
This meal is ready and to the table in less than 30 minutes. Serve it with some Homemade Guacamole and rice and you have a delicious meal!
Turkey Burrito Recipe
- 1 lb. ground Turkey
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper deseeded chopped and diced
- 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper deseeded chopped and diced
- 1 whole Orange Bell Pepper deseeded chopped and diced
- 1 medium Onion chopped and diced
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 package tortillas
- Shredded cheese optional
- Sour Cream optional
- In large skillet, brown ground turkey for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion to ground turkey and continue cooking until ground turkey is fully cooked.
- Add black beans to skillet and stir until beans are heated
- Warm tortillas according to pkg instructions.
- Place mixture in tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.