Turkey Tortilla Wrap is a great recipe and always a crowd pleaser at my house. In fact you can make these in advance for lunchboxes too! I love to substitute leftover Thanksgiving turkey too! Turkey Tortilla Wrap is an easy lunch on the go!
Turkey Tortilla Wrap
Turkey Tortilla Wrap is an easy lunch on the go!
- 1 6 -inch Flour Tortilla
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Salsa
- 3 slices Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast or substitute roasted turkey
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 whole lettuce leaves
- Spread tortilla with Cream Cheese, then salsa
- Top with Turkey, Cheddar, lettuce; roll up
- Wrap with saran wrap and chill if you are making it for lunches
Thanks Kraft for a wonderful recipe and Picture!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.