This post may contain affiliate links.
I love this recipe for Tuscan Chili. It is naturally gluten free and delicious. I love serving it with Way Better Chips, Guacamole and Sour Cream. This recipe freezes well. I like doubling or tripling and freezing flat in a freezer safe container for later use. I personally like to use dry beans to stretch my budget.
This is a delicious and hearty recipe that is perfect for winter! I love the combination of the beans and sausage.
I love this recipe for Tuscan Chili. It is naturally gluten free and delicious.
- 1 package 1 lb, bulk sausage
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of black beans - I use dry beans and soak overnight
- 1 can water
- 1 clove garlic - crushed and diced
- In a 4 quart saucepan or dutch over cook sausage, bell pepper, onion and garlic over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally until sausage is done.
- Drain any fat.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, black beans and water. Cook until beans are tender.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and Way Better Snacks
This recipe freezes well. I like doubling or tripling and freezing flat in a freezer safe container for later use.
Other Chili Recipes You May Enjoy: