This post may contain affiliate links.
Two Ingredient Mango Sorbet is delicious and super easy to make! All you need to make this tasty Paleo, Gluten Free, Clean Eating and Dairy Free dessert is a food processor, frozen bananas pieces and a mango diced up. I love mangoes and enjoy making smoothies with them, but my boys love mangoes too and wanted to know if I could make them mango ice cream. This is also a Whole 30 complaint recipe.
One of my boy’s has Asperger’s Syndrome (Autism) and we like for him to be on a Gluten Free diet. Buying gluten free products can become quite expensive but you can make a whole variety of homemade gluten free recipes that taste great and cost way less. If you want to learn more about Autism and eating Gluten Free please click here —>Change Your Diet, Change Your Child Series – Autism Spectrum Disorder. April is Autism Awareness Month!
This two Ingredient Mango Sorbet is the perfect dessert because it is gluten free, dairy free and guilt free!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1Point
Two Ingredient Mango Sorbet
- 2 cups frozen banana pieces
- 1/2 cup mango pieces
- Place frozen banana pieces into a food processor and blend.
- Blend until the bananas become creamy; this may take about 5-8 minutes and you will need to stop and scrap the bananas down.
- Next add the mango pieces and blend until smooth.
- Serve right away and enjoy!