This post may contain affiliate links.
There are so many amazing uses and benefits of Lemon Essential Oil. Lemon is one of my personal favorite essential oils. I use it every single day! Not only do I add it to my water I also use it in my green smoothies to take the “bite” out of the greens. It is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Safe on your teeth and the benefits are 10 fold using fresh lemons.
Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster. For aromatic, topical or dietary use.
Uses and Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
Common Uses of Lemon Essential Oil:
- Disinfect Living Areas
- Insect Repellent
- Sore Throat
- Takes the “bite” out of greens in green smoothies
- Provides Energy
- Removes Grease Stains from clothing
How To Use Lemon Essential Oil:
- Diffuse in a room to uplift mood
- Put a few drops on a damp rag for cleaning
- Put a few drops in water and drink
- Apply a drop to grease stains on clothes before washing
- Add to a washcloth and add to your washer to remove “stinky washer” smell
- Add to a washcloth and add to a dry with wet clothes that have set too long to remove “stinky smell”
Lemon Essential Oil:
Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces, Promotes a positive mood
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.