I am so excited to share with you 45 Uses for Coconut Oil. I love using coconut oil with my essential oils! Here are some amazing ways to use both coconut oil and essential oils!
I personally love use Coconut Oil as a cuticle softener for my nails and on the heels of my feet. I put about a 1 teaspoon on each foot and massage it in well and then add socks over. After I am done, I massage the rest of the oil into my cuticles and within minutes my feet and hands are thanking me. I do this once a week and more often in the summer and winter.
45 Uses for Coconut Oil:
- Relieve mental fatigue by applying coconut oil to the head in a circular, massaging motion add essential oil such as peppermint.
- Coconut oil can also help with skin problems like psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin conditions add essential oil such as Melaleuca.
- Use to condition your wooden cutting boards add essential oil such as lemon.
- Use as a super conditioner on your hair (apply to dry hair, leave in as long as possible and then shampoo as normal) add essential oil such as peppermint.
- Use as a styling agent if you have really dry hair. Just rub a tiny bit on your palms and apply to your hair and style as normal.
- Keep a little container in your purse for lip moisturizer add essential oil such as peppermint and orange.
- Add a spoonful to your dog or cat’s moist food - it is great to keep coat shiny.
- Replace unhealthy vegetable oils in your cooking and baking with it
- Use it to moisturize your nails and cuticles add essential oil such as lemon.
- Use it for oil pulling add essential oil such as lemon.
- Use a tiny dab on your underarms for a natural deodorant mix with essential oil.
- Use coconut oil instead of shaving cream.
- Add to your bathtub for a moisturizing soak add essential oil such as peppermint or lavender
- Use as a makeup remover.
- Use it to help sooth chicken pox, shingles, or other rashes or skin irritations.
- Use it to treat athlete’s food, ringworm, or other fungal or yeast infections add essential oil such as Melaleuca.
- Take a spoonful with your vitamins to help improve absorption.
- Spread a thin layer on cuts or burns to speed up healing add essential oil such as Melaleuca.
- Take up to 5 spoonsful per day for improved thyroid function.
- Add a spoonful to your smoothies for extra nutrition and flavor
- Use on the delicate tissue around your eyes to help prevent wrinkles.
- Use as the base for homemade toothpaste or lotion add essential oil such as cinnamon.
- Use in place of massage oil add essential oil such as lavender.
- Use on your baby’s diaper rash or cradle cap add essential oil such as Melaleuca.
- Use to help reduce visibility of stretch marks or to prevent stretch marks.
- For nursing mothers, use coconut oil on your nipples to prevent cracking and irritation.
- For nursing mothers, consuming coconut oil will help increase your milk flow.
- Apply to bee stings or bug bites to soothe and heal the wound add essential oil such as lavender.
- Women can use in the nether regions to relieve yeast infections, dryness, and/or discomfort add essential oil such as lavender.
- Eat a spoonful with each meal to improve digestion add essential oil such as peppermint.
- If you’re prone to nosebleeds, coat the inside of your nostrils with coconut oil regularly.
- Helps soothe and heal hemorrhoids.
- Take to helps reduce or eliminate migraines add essential oil such as peppermint.
- Eat a spoonful for an energy boost
- Mix with essential oil such as Melaleuca as an insect repellent.
- Mix with baking soda for a non-toxic “Goo Gone” add essential oil such as lemon.
- Use to help detox the body during a cleanse or fast.
- Use as a metal polish, but always test a small area first.
- Use as a leather moisturizer.
- Season your cast iron pans.
- Use to oil your pans and baking dishes instead of pan spray.
- Got gum stuck in your hair? Try using coconut oil to remove without cutting your hair.
- Use instead of WD-40.
- Take a spoonful to help with heartburn, acid reflux, or indigestion add essential oil such as peppermint.
- Use on cracked or rough heals to help smooth them out add essential oil such as lemon.
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.
NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS: