Valentine Berry Chipper Cake is the perfect dessert to enjoy after Valentine's Day dinner. The kids will love the sweetness this cake has from the chocolate chips in it.
You can use store bought cream cheese frosting or you can make your own frosting. I used my recipe for Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing.
Valentine Berry Chipper Cake is the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day! Be sure to make this easy dessert recipe. Your family will love it and best of all it can easily be made gluten free when you use a gluten free cake mix.
I love to make this for my family. I always make a huge Valentine's Day Dinner for them and make a special dessert too. This is one of my son's favorites. Be sure to give this easy dessert recipe a try.
Valentine Berry Chipper Cake
- 1 box Pillsbury® Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 can cream cheese frosting or make your own
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs until moistened.
- Beat with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 39-43 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Cool cake completely before frosting.
- Frost cake and serve.
Valentine Dessert Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.