I love these delicious Valentine Butter Cookies Recipe. You can decorate with colored sugar or powdered sugar or they are great plain. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. They are perfect for Valentine's Day parties!
Valentine Butter Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- colored sugar or powdered sugar optional
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Shape with a cookie press.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Decorate with sugar if desired.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are light brown.
Be sure to check out these Valentine’s Day crafts too. Our boys love making crafts for holiday’s and hopefully you will enjoy this roundup too!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.