Valentine Chocolate Covered Pretzels are great to make and give as gifts! They are super easy to make and people will love these homemade treats. I made my batch with white chocolate but you could also use dark chocolate too. The hardest part of making these was allowing them to cool and set before taste testing (snacking on) them.
My boys helped with the process. They loved putting the sprinkles on and dipping the pretzels in the chocolate. We made several batches and then bagged some up to give to their teachers for Valentine's Day.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- white and/or chocolate bark
- sprinkles ~ red pink and white
- Melt chocolate bark according to package directions, using however much you need for pretzels.
- Dip part of the pretzel in the chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles right away.
- Let pretzels sit for at least 30 minutes longer if you can, to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chocolate has harden you store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
If you like this Valentine Idea be sure to check these out:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.