Valentine Chocolate Covered Pretzels are great to make and give as gifts! They are super easy to make and people will love these homemade treats. I made my batch with white chocolate but you could also use dark chocolate too.
The hardest part of making these was allowing them to cool and set before taste testing (snacking on) them.
My boys helped with the process. They loved putting the sprinkles on and dipping the pretzels in the chocolate. We made several batches and then bagged some up to give to their teachers for Valentine's Day. Valentine Chocolate Covered Pretzels are easy to make and great for gift giving. Just use a clear cellophane bag and some ribbon that you can pick up at the dollar store you and you have an easy gift made with love.
- white and/or chocolate bark
- sprinkles ~ red pink and white
- Melt chocolate bark according to package directions, using however much you need for pretzels.
- Dip part of the pretzel in the chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles right away.
- Let pretzels sit for at least 30 minutes longer if you can, to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chocolate has harden you store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
If you like this Valentine Idea be sure to check these out:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.