Valentine Hugs Cookies are a tradition in my house for Valentine's Day. My boys, including my husband love these cookies and they are super easy to make. You only need 5 ingredients to make them - egg, oil, water, cake mix and Hershey's Hugs. I like to make extra and send them in for the teacher's as a gift as well too. If you are looking for a last minute recipe to make for Valentine's Day then these are it 🙂
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Hershey's Hugs
- Preheat oven tp 350 degrees.
- Mix together well the cake mix, egg, oil and water in medium size bowl.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- As soon as you remove from the oven while the cookies are still on the cookie sheet place one Hershey's Hugs in the middle of the cookie.
- Let the cookies cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to wire rack to cool.
Be sure to check out these Valentine's Day recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.